- All conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by law into these Conditions.
- Any and all liability to you, whether arising out of these Conditions or otherwise in connection with use of the Site.
2/ Our rights
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you.
- Restrict your access to the Site or part of it. If we grant you access to a restricted part of the Site we may withdraw permission at any time.
- Make changes to our Conditions from time to time.
- Protect our Intellectual Property rights in the Site, including all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that:
- All Copy Right, Trademarks and all other Intellectual Property rights which form part of the website shall remain at all times our property.
- All material contained on this website is only available for your personal use, excluding commercial use.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create any part of our website, including all intellectual property rights unless expressly preauthorised and permitted by us.
Your permission to use the Site is personal to you and non-transferable, and you may not use the Site for commercial purposes, unless our written permission is given. Your use of the Site is conditional upon the rules set out in these Conditions and you agree that you will not:
- use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software of equipment;
- remove any copyright, trade mark, or other propriety rights notices from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- reproduce the presentation of the Site.
4/ Third party links
To provide suggestions or easier use we may provide links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for and do not endorse such external websites or resources. Your use of the third party websites is at your own risk.
We will treat your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK data protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on the Site we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you, examples being name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card details and passwords.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve our services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer the website;
- To inform you of any new products.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes and you do not consider it to breach any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations. If you do wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications.
We will take great care to ensure that you are able to purchase products from the Site with complete confidence.
We do not keep any credit card details on file ourselves.
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They help to make the Site run smoothly and allow us to provide the best service possible, here's a breakdown of the cookies that we use and how they benefit you:
- Essential These cookies are essential for the use of the Site, they allow us to store the contents of your cart and process your orders among other things.
- Functionality These provide you with a better service by remembering your cart, login details, viewed products and other things.
7/ How to order our products
Orders can be placed online.
Having placed an order online you will receive confirmation by email.
Prices are as displayed in British Pound Sterling and do not include delivery.
We try to ensure that prices shown on our Site are accurate, but they will still need to be validated before your order is processed. If there is a price difference, we will contact you immediately and should you wish to cancel your order, we will refund any money.
Prices displayed are inclusive of VAT but exclude delivery charges which will be confirmed to you at the end of the order.
Our cushions are sold excluding the inner filling unless otherwise stated. These may be purchased separately with certain collections.
Please make sure you specify at check out.
Payment when ordering online can be by credit and debit card.
To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted so as to minimise the risk of your details being read by an unauthorised individual as they are sent to us over the Internet.
9/ Right to cancel your contract
You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the 14 days from the date you receive the ordered goods.
You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay a penalty.
To cancel your contracts please email us at email@example.com.
Orders are dispatched promptly, therefore we are unable to cancel or amend your order once you have received your order confirmation. If you still wish to cancel your order, please return your order once received, in accordance with our returns policy.
All international returns must be marked clearly on the outside with ‘Returned Goods’ to avoid import duty. Any import duty & returns costs will be deducted from the refund.
Upon receipt of the goods we will credit the purchaser within 48 hours with the purchase price less any handling charge which may have been incurred. We will not be responsible for any refund of postage or carriage.
If your goods need to be returned by freight you will be responsible for the cost of this.
Please note we do not have an exchange policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2015, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if this is requested in writing within 14 days of receipt of your goods. This includes any standard delivery charge charged on your order, but excludes any charges incurred in returning the order to us. If a return is not requested within 14 days, we will refund the purchase price but not any delivery costs incurred by us in sending the order to you or incurred by you in returning the goods to us.
We recommend that an insured service is used to ensure safe arrival of the return. Where the product has been damaged either while in the customer’s care, or on the return journey to CASA LUIZA, we reserve the right to deduct the amount it costs to rectify the damage from the return amount.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
- We do not deliver in your area.
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed as the incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for consequential loss or disappointment suffered.
Please see our delivery charges listed on site.
Our aim is to deliver all orders within the specified times once receipt of payment has been confirmed. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and security checks. Delivery will be made to the address provided. If the product is paid for by PayPal it will be delivered to the address which is registered with PayPal. The site is unable to change the address due to PayPal’s security policy.
Whist we will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery or for late deliveries as a result of Carrier actions which are beyond our control save as precluded by law. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to get your goods to you as soon as possible or you may cancel your order.
We will attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address stated on your order form. CASA LUIZA will not be liable for any missing parcels should the delivery address have been entered incorrectly. If products are returned to us as undeliverable either because of an incorrect address or because of customer failure to contact the courier company or collect the goods from the depot where requested, we shall refund the price of the products less delivery costs incurred by us in sending out the goods plus any additional costs charged to us by the courier company for returning the goods to us. If we have to re-dispatch the order, if it has been returned to us, for reasons outside of our control there may be a charge.
Casa Luiza will not be held responsible for any items that do not fit in the address they are being delivered to.
If our courier is unable to deliver an oversized item, an oversized item failed delivery charge of £50 will be charged to the customer.
If the products we deliver to you are damaged or we have sent you the incorrect goods or quantity, please contact us within seven (7) days of delivery at email@example.com. We require you to notify us within seven (7) days to ensure a prompt response from us. Please do not sign for any packages that are damaged or opened. We cannot accept any liability for goods which are damaged or sent in error unless you notify us pursuant to these terms and conditions.
If the goods you receive are incorrect, damaged or defective, or you’ve received an incorrect quantity, we require you to notify us in writing at our contact address within 7 days (standard orders). All original packaging must be kept for damaged items as proof of the condition the goods were received in.
If you notify a problem to us within the time requested, our only obligation will be:
- To make good any shortage or non-delivery.
- To provide a refund to you of the amount paid by you. All rights are reserved as to the manner or form of refund.
As many of our pieces are unique, the replacement may need to be with a different product.
Please note, our products are often handmade so certain faults may occur within the goods, which make part of the design and are not deemed a fault or unsuitable for use. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer neither under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude liability for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
12/ Entire Agreement